The world of hosting can be confusing. There are so many providers, and each one has a different set of prices and features. In this blog post, we will discuss Hostinger prices, plans, as well as the deals you might find on their website.
Who is Hostinger?
Hostinger is a web hosting company that was founded in 2004. They offer a wide range of services, including shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. Hostinger also offers domain registration and SSL certificates.
Why consider them?
Hostinger is a great option for people who are looking for an affordable web hosting provider. Their prices are very reasonable, and they offer a wide range of features.
Hostinger also has a good reputation, and they are known for their customer service.
What do their prices look like?
Hostinger offers several different pricing plans, which are as follows:
a). Shared hosting
They offer a shared hosting plan that starts at $1.39 per month, or 12 months for $16.68 (meaning you save 40% off the monthly price).
A shared hosting account gives you access to 30GB disk space and 100 GB bandwidth, 2 sub-domains PER account, email accounts & SSL certificates, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
As you scale up the shared hosting plans, you get $2.59 per month. This Hostinger packages supports up to 100 websites and comes with 100GB of storage space.
You get unlimited bandwidth, databases, and a free domain as icing.
b). Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting is a type of hosting that allows you to use resources from multiple servers. This can be helpful for people who need more storage space or bandwidth, as it can provide a larger pool of resources than a traditional server.
Cloud hosting is also scalable, which means you can increase or decrease your usage as needed.
Hostinger Cloud hosting prices starts at $9.99 per month and comes with 3GB of memory, supports up to 300 websites, 200GB of storage space, etc.
And if you want more features and tools, consider upgrading to higher cloud hosting plans, which come with higher Hostinger prices.
What are the benefits?
There are a number of benefits to using cloud hosting, including the following:
- Increased security – Since your data is spread out across multiple servers, it is less likely to be targeted by hackers.
- Faster load times – Cloud hosting can help improve your website’s load time, as resources are drawn from multiple servers instead of just one.
- Scalability – As your website grows, you can simply add more servers to improve performance.
What are the drawbacks?
Like all hosting solutions, cloud hosting has its disadvantages as well. These include:
- Cost – Cloud hosting is usually sold on a pay-as-you go plan or at an hourly rate, which means it can be more expensive than traditional hosting solutions.
- Limited control – You may not have as much control over your server environment as you would with a traditional hosting solution.
- Downtime – If one of the servers in your cloud fails, your website may go down.
c). VPS hosting
What is VPS hosting?
VPS, or Virtual Private Server hosting offers a middle ground between shared and dedicated server hosting. VPS accounts share the resources of a single physical server with other users, but still offer more security and control than traditional shared hosting accounts.
What are the benefits?
There are several benefits to using VPS over either cloud or traditional web hosts, including the following:
- Security – Since you are still sharing resources with other users, your website is less likely to be targeted by hackers. This also means that downtime for one site does not affect the others on the same server (unlike a dedicated or cloud host).
- Cost – VPS hosting can be inexpensive when compared to traditional hosting accounts.
- Flexibility – Since you are still sharing resources, your account can grow or shrink as needed to meet demand (unlike a dedicated host). This also means that the server environment is not locked in place and cannot be changed easily by other users on the same VPS (unlike cloud hosting).
With that out of the way, let us look at Hostinger prices of VPS hosting.
They offer VPS hosting plans with up to 8 packages to choose from.
The cheapest Hostinger VPS plan starts at $3.95 per month, or 12 months for $47.4.
A VPS account gives you access to at least 1GB of memory, at least 20GB disk space and 1TB bandwidth, unlimited domains, email accounts & SSL certificates, and a free domain name.
To get more, consider upgrading to higher packages, which of course, attracts higher Hostinger prices.
What are the drawbacks?
There are a few drawbacks to using VPS hosting as well:
- Downtime – If the physical server goes down, your website will also go offline.
- Scalability and control – You do not have complete control over your environment like you would with dedicated or cloud hosting solutions. This can make it more difficult to change settings or add new applications.
- Limited resources – VPS hosting accounts are not as scalable as cloud hosting solutions, so you may need to upgrade your account if your website experiences a sudden increase in traffic.
d). Email Hosting
What is email hosting?
Email hosting is the provision of email services, such as sending and receiving emails, from a remote location. This can be helpful for people who need to access their email from multiple devices or locations, or who want more storage space than they would get with a free email account.
What are some benefits?
There are several benefits to using email hosting, including the following:
- Increased storage space – Email hosting providers usually offer more storage space than free email accounts. This can be helpful for people who need to store a lot of data in their emails.
- Easy access from multiple devices – Email hosting services are typically accessible from any device with an internet connection, so you can check your email from anywhere.
- Enhanced security – You can often set up email forwarding and access passwords for your hosted account, so you don’t have to worry about someone else getting into it.
Now, let us look at Hostinger prices to host your emails.
They offer email hosting plans that start at $0.99 per month (for the first 12 months).
This package comes with 10GB of email storage space, 2 mail filters, 10 email aliases, antivirus check, multi-device support, and 24/7/365 support.
You can as well get better features for $2.49 per month.
That is the Hostinger prices of email hosting.
What are the drawbacks?
There are a few downsides to using email hosting services as well:
- Cost – Email hosting plans usually cost money, which may be too expensive for some people.
- Limited storage space – Some email hosting services offer more limited storage than others, so you need to ensure that your provider offers enough space before committing to an account.
What else should you know?
Hostinger offers a number of hosting plans, depending on what your needs are and how much money you want to spend. They also offer many features with each type of account, which can definitely help improve the functionality of your website or blog!
Who are the top Hostinger alternatives?
If you’re not happy with Hostinger prices, or if their services don’t fit your needs, there are several other providers worth considering. The following are some of the top alternatives to Hostinger:
- Bluehost – Bluehost is a popular provider that offers a range of hosting solutions, including shared, VPS, and dedicated hosting accounts.
- Truehost Cloud – Truehost prides itself on their award-winning cloud platform that allows you to host and deploy sites within minutes.
- GoDaddy – GoDaddy is another well-known provider that offers a variety of hosting options, including shared, VPS, and dedicated servers.
- InMotion Hosting – InMotion is a popular provider that specializes in business hosting solutions, including VPS and dedicated accounts.
- WP Engine – WP Engine is a popular provider that specializes in managed WordPress hosting.
- LiquidWeb – LiquidWeb is a provider that offers VPS and dedicated solutions, as well as CloudFlare integration for enhanced security.
Thank you for checking out this run-down of Hostinger prices.