If you are planning to set up cloud servers in Middle East and Africa regions, Nairobi offers a choice place to locate your servers. Whether you have physical servers to collocate or looking to lease dedicated or virtual private servers, there are several benefits that the capital of Kenya, Nairobi, offers. These are:
- Minimized latency gaps when serving clients in Kenya and Eastern Africa. This is enhanced by the excellent optical fiber network that links the neighboring countries to Kenya.
- Servers will be located in a location with a target population of over 400 million people. This is a big target market for any global business.
- Located in Nairobi, a central place to serve Southern, Eastern and North Africa, as well as the Middle East. This ensures that you can serve your clients from one location and provide similar service to all of them.
- Avoid expensively maintained IT departments and CAPEX by getting services from state of the data centers and cloud service providers such as CloudPap
- A good back up and colocation center served with several undersea optical fibers, both to the North and the South
CloudPap offers servers in state of the art data centers in Kenya, ensuring that your business is running all the time.